Frequently asked Questions
- Saskatoon Co-op Bylaws (PDF)
- The Co-operatives Act, 1996 (PDF) – legislation concerning co-operatives in Saskatchewan.
- The Co-operative Principles, as explained on this webpage of the International Co-operative Alliance (ICA) website and this webpage of Co-operatives and Mutuals Canada (CMC)’s website
- Co-ops for Decent Work, International Day of Co-operatives 2019’s theme
- History of Co-ops in Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan Co-operative Association
- Take Back the Co-op
- United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW) Local 1400, representing Co-op workers in Saskatoon who were on strike 2018-19.
- UFCW 1400 Facebook page
- Why do co-ops hate unions? Organizing.Work (blog), Apr. 12, 2019
- What are strikes really about? Organizing.Work (blog), Feb 23, 2019
- The scab, his mom, and the soul of the Co-op, Rank and File, Feb 18, 2019
- Co-op Labour Dispute a Struggle Worth Supporting, Regina Leader-Post, Feb 14, 2019
- Grocery workers refuse a two-tier wage system, Organizing
.Work(blog), Jan 15, 2019
- The Co-op Strike: Big Solidarity in Little Martensville, Rank and File, Nov 18, 2019