You need to vote for candidates and resolutions in-person during the Annual General Meeting (2019’s meeting is June 20, 2019 at 6PM, at TCU Place).
There is no proxy voting, mail-in voting, telephone voting, or on-line voting.
Please plan to be there as early as 5:30 PM because the AGM venue is always packed, and Co-op turns away people coming in late, or if the room is full.
If you can, bring one of these as definitive proof of your membership:
- Saskatoon Co-op Membership Card
- Saskatoon Co-op Equity Statement
- Saskatoon Co-op receipt
.. and always bring at least one government-issued Photo ID with you.
These can be:
- Driver’s license issued in Canada, or non-drivers license issued by SGI
- Canadian passport.
- Certificate of Canadian Citizenship (with photo)
- Permanent Resident Card.
- Certificate of Indian Status issued with photo.
Get Co-op Members for Fairness' news and events in your email inbox.